Camp Skylemar, a summer sports camp for boys in Naples, Maine, is currently building their video production staff for the upcoming summer session, from June 12 to August 12, 2019. They are recruiting exceptional students who have demonstrated professional-level skills in video production.
As a member of Skylemar’s video production team, daily duties would include conceiving and shooting video content of the campers, staff and activities, as well as editing and merging photos, music and narration. Throughout the session, the video editors will be producing topic-based production segments, to be published on social media and shared with camp families. Applicants would also be building those segments into a 90-minute end-of-camp presentation.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Has completed upper-level or graduate coursework related to video production & editing
- Has a prominent online portfolio of work demonstrating extensive skills behind a camera and in post-production
- Has superior proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Has a drive to succeed in a creative, deadline-based work environment
Salary for the summer is $2,500 – $3,500 depending on experience; housing, meals and travel expenses are also included. Internship credits are available as well.
Candidates are encouraged to review a testimonial from a recent staff member, as well as some of the video content produced in previous years:
- C. Morgan Engel: Way Up in Naples, Maine – http://www.cme.photography/JOURNAL/Way-Up-In-Naples-Maine
- Introducing Camp Skylemar – http://bestcampvideo.com/
- Camp Skylemar Videos – http://campskylemar.com/video/
To apply, please contact Shannon Rathmanner and/or fill out the staff application below:
Media & Marketing Director