The LUX ET LEX STUDENT FILM FESTIVAL
invites submissions for its second bi-annual student-run festival to be held at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
The mission of LUX ET LEX is to develop a community and network of college film programs and student filmmakers from the mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
Submission deadline: March 20th, 2019
Notification date: April 3, 2019
Festival date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
– NO SUBMISSION FEES
– Films must come from mid-Atlantic colleges and universities (PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, DC, VA)
– Films must be made by currently enrolled UNDERGRADUATE college students
– Films of all genres, modes, and styles are eligible for entry
– Maximum run time for submissions is (10) ten minutes
– Submissions must have been completed in the last two years
– (2) Two entries maximum per filmmaker
– Streaming links are necessary for preview
– Selected films may be exhibited on digital video files or 16mm prints